Video: Okan Tower – The Tulip-inspired Supertall Set to Transform Miami’s Skyline
Mar 28, 2022 March 28, 2022
Bringing a higher level of modern living with true sky residences starting on the 36th floor, Okan Tower will be one of Downtown Miami’s most elegant towers. Perched in the heart of the urban core, this Tulip-inspired glass tower will be home to 263 condo-hotel units and 163 luxury condos. Offering an authentic live-work-vacation experience, the skyscraper will also feature a 316-key Hilton Hotel along with Class-A office spaces. The entire property will come managed by the 5-star Hilton Hotel & Resorts. Check out our exclusive video here.
Topping off at approx. 900 feet, Okan Tower will be one of Miami’s tallest buildings. Affording top views of Miami’s dazzling cityscape in every direction, the tower’s condo-hotel units will be on floors 36-50, while its condo residences will occupy floors 51-69. With a full range of amenities, residents, as well as condo-hotel owners, will have access to a separate set of amenities for utmost privacy. The all-weather, glass-enclosed rooftop deck & observatory is the crown jewel of the luxury tower.
Okan Tower’s condo-hotel owners will have the option to rent their units using Hilton’s rental program. Condo owners at the glass tower will also have the option to rent their sky residences up to 4 times a year, with a minimum stay restriction of 60 days.
Okan Tower Miami – Key Details
Architecture by: Coral Gables-based Behar Font & Partners. Okan Tower is designed to emulate Turkey’s national flower – the tulip, with its curved apex and striking glass façade.
Interiors by: Award-winning, Coral Gables-based Behar Font & Partners. Residents of the Okan Tower will come home to spacious, sun-filled homes with high ceilings, supported by smart home technology, and elevated by a tasteful contemporary-minimalist décor.
Developer: Turkey-based Okan Group. The Okan Tower will be the group’s first development in the U.S.
Floors: 70 stories (902 feet above ground). The condo-hotel units are placed on the 36th to 50th floor, while the luxury condo residences are placed from the 51st to 69th floor – offering all residents penthouse-like views in every direction.
Unit Sizes: 163 sky residences (condo) + 263 condo-hotel suites.
- Choice of condos ranging from 695 square feet to 2,075 square feet in size with one- to three-bedroom + den floorplans.
- Choice of condo-hotel units range from 445 square feet to 1,250 square feet in size offering Studios to 2-bedroom floorplans.
- Two floors of duplex penthouses ranging from 1,875 square feet to 2,040 square feet
- Separate elevator entry for each type of residence – hotel, condo-hotel, and condo – affording maximum privacy.
- Sky residence (condo) owners get exclusive access to a 70th-floor rooftop pool deck and sky observatory with a 12th-floor lap pool, ultra-luxury wellness spa, a fully-equipped children’s sensory and playroom, wine cellar, and more.
- Condo-hotel owners get access to 3 amenity levels with an outdoor pool, a signature wellness spa featuring restorative Turkish treatments plus marble Hamman, over 4,500 square feet of ballroom space, grab-and-go-café, multiple bars, conference rooms, and more.
- Both condo-hotel and sky residence owners get access to a range of Hilton Hotel & Residences’ 5-star services.
What’s Living in Miami’s Downtown Neighborhood Like?
Living at the stunning Okan Tower, residents will be only two blocks from Miami Central – the city’s Brightline station offering direct connection to Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and ultimately Orlando. Residents will also find themselves within walking distance of multiple Metromover stations, a Publix supermarket, plus multiple restaurants and attractions such as Freedom Tower, HistoryMiami Museum, FTX Arena (for sports and entertainment events), the Perez Art Museum, and more.
Downtown Miami is growing at an impressive rate and will soon feature many notable additions. The Miami Worldcenter with its world-class retail, hotels, shopping, and dining spaces is already getting built out. The Bayside Marketplace is getting an upscale facelift with the addition of high-end retail. The newly upgraded Flagler Street features street-side cafés and more shopping options. There are also many more luxury condos, hotels, and retail options slated for construction in this central business district. By car, Brickell’s financial hub is 10 minutes, art at Wynwood is 10 minutes, the famous South Beach is 20 minutes, and the Miami International Airport is another 15 minutes.
For more phenomenal videos on Miami's best new buildings, pre-construction projects, neighborhood comparisons, restaurants, and expert information on Miami and Miami Beach Real Estate, subscribe to our YouTube channel, and follow us on Instagram @BlackbookProperties.
Thanks for watching!